Sunday, December 6, 2009

Great Weekend

Remind me next weekend that acting my age is very tiring.

On Friday night we went to an Irish bar with some friends. When that was ready to close down at two am we went to a dance club. We only spent about a half hour there and then headed home. I'm not that into drinking, and neither is Albert. We don't particularly enjoy getting smashed. He had a few, and I was the designated driver. It was all just fun. And man was it fun.

Then on Saturday night we met up with some other friends at a Mexican restaurant, yes in Germany. The food was very good. And we talked so long that it was 12:15 by the time we looked at our watches.

So I only got about five hours of sleep on Friday night, and luckily we got to sleep in this Sunday so I got some more sleep. But we changed the oil in the Porsche and put some new floor mats in. We felt productive, and when we came home I went to bed to read. Well, that lasted about ten minutes, and I was out. So now I've been sleeping for the past four hours, and I think I could sleep for ten more.

Time to eat dinner and go back to bed. Gotta get up and start the week tomorrow!

1 comment:

O'Brien said...

Sounds fun!!! Glad you are enjoying yourselves.