Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update

Just a quick update. Albert and I are settling in well. We're low on furniture, but we have the basics and are comfortable. Nana is sending magazines, Mom McCracken is sending snacks, and Mom Cribley is sending movies...so I think we're all set!

I am starting the last part of my A-level German courses on Monday. I don't have a test until half-way through the B level, and it's only required if I want to work here. But I think I'll take it. Whether or not I work here it will be nice to have a certificate that says I speak German. Let me tell you, it is a very difficult language.

We're hoping to go snowboarding in the Alps sometime soon here. I'll make sure and take pictures. Can't wait to compare them to Colorado mountains!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update! I like your red curtains by the way, it is a warming color. Looks good. I can't wait to hear what the snow is like there and yes, pics too! Good luck with your german tests, it is a very difficult language to learn! Auch da mine gute!